Malvern Accommodation Packages
Thursday 8th September
Arrive at The Mount Pleasant Hotel and check in before your pre-theatre dinner. Then make your way down to the Malvern Theatre for tonights National G&S Opera Company production of Pirates of Penzance.
Friday 9th September
On Friday morning we have a talk with Opera della Luna director, Jeff Clarke. In the afternoon, we have a bus trip and guided tour to Elgar’s birthplace cottage, The Firs.
We return to the hotel in time to change and join us for a drinks reception and dinner, followed by The National G&S Opera Company’s Iolanthe in Malvern Theatre.
Saturday 10th September
This morning, guests can visit the Great Malvern Priory for a guided tour before lunch in the hotel. The matinee performance of HMS Pinafore ends our delightful break in Malvern and guests depart for home after the show.
– Two nights accommodation including two breakfasts, two dinners and one lunch.
– Three theatre tickets to see Iolanthe – National G&S Opera Company, The Pirates of Penzance – National G&S Opera Company and HMS Pinafore – Opera della Luna.
– Drinks reception on Friday evening.
– Half day tour on Friday and a morning tour on Saturday
– Morning Talk on Friday morning.