Sponsorship offers organisations the opportunity to align their brand with the Festival and again helps us to ensure the future of the Festival. We have various sponsorships but work closely with our partners to create a bespoke package to suit individual needs.
Sponsorship areas include:
Be the Exclusive Sponsor of the Festival
- You are named throughout the year in all our media activity which includes national press and magazines; radio and television and social media;
- You receive 10 complimentary tickets to any of the shows including a champagne reception, canapés, and wine at the end of the show
- You receive acknowledgment of your support from the stage prior to each performance;
- Promotional banners strategically positioned around the Royal Hall and Savoy Theatre for the duration of the Festival
- Full page advertisement in the Festival souvenir programme.
Sponsor – Building and equipping the Savoy Theatre in Harrogate each year.
Sponsor – the UNIFest Competition and support the students – The UNIFest Competion
Sponsor – our professional National Gilbert and Sullivan Opera Company for its entire summer season. This covers more than 50 individual performances presented by Britain’s leading professional G&S specialists.
Sponsor – one performance of National Gilbert and Sullivan Opera Company.
This is an excellent way for your company to support the Festival and reach our audiences. A range of advertising opportunities are available throughout the year including:
- Souvenir Programme – this is on sale for the duration of the Festival
- Festival What’s On Guide & Newsletter – 3 issues per year – October, March, and June
- National Gilbert & Sullivan Opera Company programmes – 4 individual programmes are produced and used in Harrogate and also on the UK tour
For more information about advertising please contact Kate Nichols on 01422 323252 or email email@example.com