Refund & Returns Policy
Musical Collectables (The G&S Shop)
If you are not satisfied with your product purchase, you may return the product with the original receipt and original packaging within thirty (30) calendar days of purchase. The following additional restrictions apply to these returns:
• If the item is returned in the original box with included accessories, we will exchange it, offer a refund or the equivalent amount in store credit.
• Clothing must be unworn and unmarked to be eligible for refund.
• Unless defective, ‘clearance sale’ products are ineligible for refund.
If you are a consumer and have purchased faulty or mis-described products, you should contact us as soon as possible (01422 323252) and explain the issue. You must also provide the original receipt or proof of purchase and be the card holder.
All refunds made under this policy will be made within 14 working days.
For our gift card return policy, please consult the back of your gift card
The cost of shipping is non-refundable and any returns must be made at your own expense. If you are given a refund, the initial cost of shipping will be deducted from this amount, unless your refund meets the following criteria:
• Your product is defective.
• You were mis-sold the product
• You received the wrong product.
For these types of refund, the cost of shipping will be paid by The International Gilbert & Sullivan Festival.
Friends of The Festival Membership
All memberships and donated amounts are ineligible for refund.
The International Gilbert & Sullivan Festival (Ticketsolve)
All tickets, events and services sold by the International Gilbert & Sullivan Festival are both non-refundable and non-transferable in all circumstances. If you have any questions please call 01422 323252.
If you have any further questions regarding our returns policy, please email email@example.com.